Sunday, November 6, 2022

                      A beautiful sunset🌞🌜🌝🌠




I like to occasionally write highly personal blogs about myself when I'm feeling nostalgic (hey, I can, right? I believe that is the main purpose of blogging anyway!)
These personal travel blogs typically focus on me, my goals, my ideas, and my emotions. Everything that is passing through my head. I sincerely hope that reading a handful of these personal travel blogs will give you the inspiration to try something new and exciting when travelling and help you see the world from a fresh perspective.💜💜

The Things That I Miss About Travelling (And How Times Have Changed)
I miss the good old days of travelling.
You know the ones—the ones where you'd check into a run-down hostel, drop your belongings off in your 8-person dorm, and then head directly to the shopping mall to meet other travelers(my friends who are interested to travel) and share tales. I’ve just got back from travelling around Sikkim for a couple of weeks with my parents and oh how things have changed. This happened around 2021 when I was at my hometown Bhutan.  It’s crazy to think but I first went to sikkim in 2021. I was 19 and I didn’t have a clue what I was doing. It was very basic, raw, rough round the edges. I loved every second of it. 🙋💙
No one had a laptop or a tablet. Most people didn’t even travel with a phone. It was just you, your backpack and the most mesmerizing sunset in sikiim. I just enjoyed the beauty of the sunset that comes around morning 5 to 6. The beauty of spectacular mountain is the reason behind the popularity of sikkim as a top eastern state.  
It was really cold to spend the day at sikkim. 
me and my parents stayed in one of the hotel for one day to enjoy the sunset next day. The hotel that was very expensive. 
you know what is the best part? when you stay yourself separately booking the room. I had really nice view outside my hotel. 
The next day, we went to enjoy the beauty of sunset around 5 AM. i usually dont wake up early, but you know how is life with parents! :) 
so i was awakened early in the morning by my dad. 
we checkout from the hotel and went to watch the sunset. 💁💚


This was the beautiful view of sunset at sikkim. So we did some shopping at the mall. We had some delicious food while returning. so lastly, we returned back to our home Bhutan. 
that was pretty sad for me, because I didn't wanted to leave the place. 
I had a great time though :).. Finally, we reached to our country. I can smell the freshness of my beautiful country Bhutan. 
So this is end of my blog ( a travel to sikkim) 

'travel with kezang' :) 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                  Would be? 😕 💜 Hola! me llamo kezang choden 👾 Hey there! It’s been a while, but I’m bac...