Wednesday, November 9, 2022

                                                  Would be? 😕💜


Hola! me llamo kezang choden 👾


Hey there! It’s been a while, but I’m back. It was never my intention to disappear from the blogging world the way I did, and I even tried to jump back in a few times, but it was never the right time. 👻I’m growing up and paving a path and making a name for myself like so many other women my age are doing. This blog is a place to chronicle my adventures and what I’ve learned on the path toward becoming the person I’ll be. 

I am an Explorer. I am a Wanderer. And whether you've taken your first trip yet or not, you are at least one (probably all) of those things at heart. You wouldn't be reading this if you weren't. So, let's see the World together. 💙💜 

Have you ever found yourself with a strong case of the Would Be-s?

"I Would Be traveling if;

...I had more money.

...I had more time.

...I had more knowledge."
Everybody has a list of things they "would be." If our lives were a little bit more ideal, we would be doing, trying, or learning all those things on that list. If only we had been more prepared. Ten years ago, "travelling more" and a few other things were at the top of my "would be" list ("I would be trying skydiving, if..." for instance). Traveling even more is at the top of my list ten years later, along with a few other things (still looking at you, "skydiving"). There are virtually limitless things your brain can try to convince you to do "later," and endless ways for it to try to convince you of them, as I hinted in a few paragraphs earlier.
Sounds overwhelming, doesn't it? Really, it just means that life is full of a perpetual well of accomplishments to achieve. It is just a matter of perspective. 😒😒
The good news is that you've already completed a sizable portion of the work by arriving here. That indicates that you are aware, whether consciously or unconsciously, of the fact that you are holding yourself back and that you want to let go and venture forth. Since I have been on the earth for a long time, I can honestly say that even the initial stage of self awareness is one of the most challenging parts of this journey. Almost always, moving past one's own concerns is far harder than moving past problems with money, time, or knowledge.


I am forever Would Be Wanderers.

What about you? 😬

"Travel isn't always pretty. It isn't always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that's OK. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind." - Anthony Bourdain
 - 1892-1950

The railroad track is miles away,
And the day is loud with voices speaking,
Yet there isn't a train goes by all day
But I hear its whistle shrieking.

All night there isn't a train goes by, Though the night is still for sleep and dreaming, But I see its cinders red on the sky, And hear its engine steaming. My heart is warm with the friends I make, And better friends I'll not be knowing; Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,
No matter where it's going.
"travel with kezang" 😁
Adios! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                  Would be? 😕 💜 Hola! me llamo kezang choden 👾 Hey there! It’s been a while, but I’m bac...