Thursday, November 3, 2022

                           A Trip to Himachal Pradesh🌙 👯


 One of my daily rituals is to visit a few of my favorite adventure and backpacking blogs to read up on travel stories, plan my upcoming excursions, and lose myself in the realm of travel where anything is possible, especially during a pandemic when travelling is temporarily off-limits.

Currently, I am restricted to the borders of my own nation, and since the vaccination programme is delayed and fresh waves of virus arrive in Bhutan every few months, I wanted to find another method to run away and once more lose myself in the world of travel.

These travel blogs have become the main sources of my inspiration and I am here to share this list with you.  Here is my  best adventure and backpacking blogs you should know. 

One of my favorite trips was Himachal which is located in western Himalayas. It takes 6hr 9 min to travel from LPU college —a place that’s been on my bucket list for so long…and a number of my adventures were all about taking time to slow down and experience places with loved ones. I welcomed the year in the tropics, where I intentionally unplugged for some quality time with my close friends.  I started my journey to Himachal with my college mates  where we spent a week canoeing, hiking, making furry lemur friends, soaking up some time at the ocean, and watching the sunrise from one of the best surf breaks in the world. The whole journey is absolutely breathtaking…just take a look at these photos!


Rohtang pass


We started our journey from Chandigarh airport. Our cab was waiting for us outside. It took us 5 hours to reach Shimla. The roads in Shimla are too narrow and there were ridiculous number of tourist vehicles on road. Also, there is always some construction work going on in the city. Hence, not a very pleasant travel. 

We had made reservations in City inn Hotel. It's an average hotel. Our Super Deluxe room was too small. We had a good view of the valley from our room and Breakfast and Dinner available at reasonable cost. Back in  Town, we camped as much as possible, took some road trips in shimla to Manali-another breathtaking place that I ever visited, and I spent as much time as possible with my college mates. After that, we went to the Jakhu temple. Due to excessive traffic, there are a few locations along the route where only one automobile from the two-way traffic could pass at a time. Consequently, getting to the summit took forever! When we at last reached the summit, the enormous, 108-foot-tall Hanumanji idol captivated us. A HUGE group of monkeys welcomed us:). We were unable to visit any other location before it became dark because of the time lost in the traffic. We walked to the shopping road and the ridge after arriving at the hotel (15 mins walk from the hotel). It was enjoyable to take a nighttime stroll along the ridge. We could comfortably go around because the temperature was just moderately low. After enjoying some sexy momos, we went back to our hotel.

so sadly, it was my last journey and it was time to say goodbye to beautiful places of Himachal. Then, following lunch, we completed our LAST hotel check-out of the trip. We were driven off at the airport by the driver, capping up an incredible (but busy) journey.

Overall, it was a good journey. :) 


"travel with kezang" :) 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                  Would be? 😕 💜 Hola! me llamo kezang choden 👾 Hey there! It’s been a while, but I’m bac...